Friday, January 27, 2017

Jillibean Soup - Let It Snow layout




Hello! This month on the Jillibean Soup blog, the DT was challenged to use the new Day 2 Day planner items on non-planner projects!

I started my page by grabbing some of the great Day 2 Day planner stickers. I used those as a grid for the bottom of my page, and as you can see, I added in some stamped rectangle in the same size for the remaining spots. Those were stamped using the Day to Day planner stamps!


I filled in the top of my page with some Mini Placemats (diecut shapes) from the Sew Happy Sunshine Soup collection - I thought they kind of looked like snowflakes. I added in some star sequins and some cute little puffy stickers from the Day 2 Day planner collection too.



A die cut title completed the whole page quickly and easily! (from the Silhouette store)



Stop by the Jillibean Soup blog today to see how some of the rest of the team took on this months' designer challenge!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Buy Smart TV Now click here TV price in bangladesh